Get Out of Pain Faster
Accelerate Health’s integrative treatments will get you back on your feet.
Prenatal & Postpartum Care
When your joints and muscles are in pain, it’s hard to do any of your normal daily activities. Whether you’ve tried to self-treat with pain killers and medicated lotions or even seen other providers who haven’t been able to help, you need to find relief.
Our expert providers use a variety of modalities to help treat your pain:
- Chiropractic care
- Dry Needling
- Graston Technique
- Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Active Release Technique
- Massage Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Therapeutic Exercise
- And more!
At Accelerate Health, we’re your partners in wellness.
We understand how crippling pain can be. That’s why we don’t just aim to relieve your pain now, but to also educate and empower you so you can live a life free from pain and injury.
Auto Accident Injuries
Car crashes can seriously injure your neck and spine--even at just 5 mph!. If left untreated, whiplash and spine problems can cause severe headaches, migraines, intense neck and shoulder pains, poor posture, and even early-onset arthritis.
- Restore normal spinal range of motion.
- Reduce inflammation in your neck
- Treat soft tissue injuries with multiple therapeutic options Restore motion to your spinal joints
Prenatal and Postpartum Care
The physical effect pregnancy takes on your body is no joke. From changes to your pelvis rotation to your increased forward gravitational pull and all the aches and pains in between, it feels next-to impossible to feel comfortable. And even after your baby is born, your body takes up to an entire year to recover!
- Find relief for tension in your lower back and pelvis
- Reduce inflammation in your pelvis
- Provide an optimal environment for baby
- Support postpartum recovery
- And more!
You know that chiropractic care has helped you, but could it help your kids, too? The pediatrician says your baby has untreatable colic or that they’ll grow out of their torticollis in a year or so, but can’t you do something now?
- Sleep better at night
- Improve colic, trouble latching, reflux, and constipation
- Promote brain development
- Support a healthy immune system
- Relieve pain
- Decrease the risk of injury
When you’re at the top of your game, an injury means more than just sitting out a match or missing a race--it halts your forward progression and keeps you from realizing an essential part of your identity. You need to heal fast so you can get back to being you.
- Assess and treat injuries
- Improve balance and performance
- Enhance muscle tone
- Prevent future injuries
A lot can happen to your body when you’re on the job--even it’s sitting in an office chair all day. From traumatic injury to sitting-related injuries, work takes a toll. You need to find the right provider to help you get back to work feeling healthy and strong.
- Non-invasive treatment
- Ongoing physical therapy and education
- Workman’s comp
- Headaches, back and posture problems, and repetitive motion injuries
- And more!